et rid of your Coverflex card!
We’re just kidding… or are we?
Don’t get us wrong, we love our card! It’s smart, it’s cute, it’s practical - and it’s your golden ticket for benefits, meal allowance and multiple discounts. But we also believe that paying with it should be quick and easy. So... the fuss of finding the right card (ours!) in your wallet is over, and paying with Coverflex just got a lot easier!
As soon as you add your Coverflex card to the Apple Wallet, you'll just need to keep your iPhone or Apple Watch handy when making a payment.
Apple Pay, you said?
Adding your Coverflex card to Apple Pay couldn’t be easier. All you need to do is go to your card settings in your Coverflex app, tap the "Add to Apple Wallet" button and follow the instructions. You’ll be set within minutes!
Alternatively, you can also add your card directly from the Apple Wallet app. Just open the Wallet app and tap the "+" sign, select your Coverflex card and your details will be transported over automatically. You just need to click "confirm" to start using it right away!
All set! Where can I use Apple Pay?
- In-store: Apple Pay works wherever you see the Apple Pay or contactless card symbol using your device's NFC Contactless technology. The only thing that now matters is to have your iPhone or Apple Watch with you when paying.
- Online and in-apps: forget filling out your card details every time at checkout. Complete online purchases on your iPhone or iPad by selecting the Apple Pay payment method, confirm with Touch ID or Face ID and enjoy the autofill magic.
- Safari: it also works on your Mac in Safari. Choose Apple Pay at checkout and complete the purchase with your iPhone, Apple Watch or TouchID on MacbookAir and MacbookPro.
Remember that your Coverflex card is only accepted in certain places, depending on your benefits policy. You can use your Meal balance in any restaurant, supermarket or food-delivery service that accepts VISA, and the Benefits balance in pharmacies, libraries, gyms and other eligible places - online or in-store.
It’s fast and secure!
- Apple Pay makes it easy to pay directly with your Coverflex card, with each transaction occurring instantly in your app as well.
- Every purchase made using Apple Pay is verified through Touch ID or Face ID, keeping your transactions safe and preventing fraud.
- Apple Pay doesn’t ever give away your card details or store them on your device, keeping them secure wherever you use it.
- If you temporarily freeze your card from the Coverflex app, it cannot be used through Apple Pay either.
Now you can pay with your Coverflex card using Apple Pay in stores, online, and in apps. It's easy to use, secure, and effortlessly portable!