- Property. www.coverflex.com is a site, which provides and makes available the adherence, and management of a platform for the Coverflex Program (to know more about the Coverflex Program, please click here: [link of the Terms and Conditions]). This site is owned and managed by UNIVERSAL COVER, S.A with registered office at Rua Padre Feliciano, 11, Braga, Portugal, with the company number 515.428.515 (henceforth “Coverflex”). In order to contact us, please send an email to email@example.com or use our chat.
- Content. Coverflex may add, alter or erase materials of this Site at any time if it decides to do so. Coverflex will deploy all reasonable efforts to include precise and updated information on this Site, however it will not provide guarantees, commitments or statements of any kind related to its precision, up-to-datedness, quality, completeness or adequacy related to it. Coverflex refuses any and all guarantees, in an express or tacitly manner in its extension allowed by law. Neither Coverflex nor any Third Party involved in the creation, production or distribution of this Site can be held accountable for any loss, damage, cost, either contractual or non-contractual (negligence included), or any other that arises in consequence of the trustworthiness of the information presented in this Site, of its accessibility, use or inability to use this Site, or any errors or omissions of its content. This limitation includes any loss, damage or cost caused by any virus that infects the equipment, software or data of your computer.
- Intellectual Property. “Site Content” is to be understood as all the information included in this Site, including, among other elements, trademarks, industrial designs, logotypes, writings, images, photos, illustrations, audio and video materials, look and feel, webdesign and software. The Intellectual Property Rights of all site content that were not provided externally and are properly identified as such, are of the exclusive property of Coverflex and are under protection of Intellectual Property Law, Copyright Law and connected Rights, as well as the Legislation of Computer-related Crimes. This Site contains additionally writings, illustrations and photographs, which cannot be copied, altered or distributed with the exception of there being the expressed authorization by the authors. Coverflex and/or its administrators and employees reject any liability for the usurpation and misuse of the elements aforementioned. It is strictly forbidden to copy, modify, reproduce, transmit or use of the Site content, by any means or for any purpose without the previous explicit consent of Coverflex, or of any of its authors in relation to the content, which is licensed and properly identified as such. Coverflex reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against the authors of any copy, reproduction, diffusion, non-authorized commercial exploration or any misuse of the Site’s content, rejecting any responsibility for any misuse of the Site by third parties.
- Confidentiality. During the use of our chat, the user recognizes that organizational, commercial, technical and financial information belonging to both parties might be made available and/or information relating to the Services to be provided by Coverflex and to the functioning of the Client Area on the Site. The Parties recognize as being confidential any and all information defined as confidential, committing to not divulge to third party entities, not to use, for its or third party benefit, that same information and to protect the confidential information in an appropriate manner. This obligation of confidentiality will not be required, provided that the information is known by the other party at the date of its disclosure, that it was obtained in a legitimate manner and it becomes public knowledge to no fault of Coverflex, or if a Third Party transmitted that same information in a legitimate manner or if its divulgence is required by law or by a judicial decision.
- Security. Without prejudice of the commitment made by Coverflex of the personal data confidentiality and enforcement of safety measures against the intrusion of non-authorized third parties, the users of this site state that they are perfectly aware of the characteristics and constraints, Internet limitations and defects, namely, that the data and information transmission via Internet, circling in heterogeneous networks with different characteristics and technical capabilities, benefit from a relative technical reliability. These constraints may disturb or impair the access during certain periods. The users recognize, and accept to run the inherent risks that each site is subject to, that any website is subject to intromissions made by non-authorized third parties and can, consequently, be interrupted, as well as the information that circulates on the Internet is not protected against potential virus, deviation (free access) and that any person is susceptible to create a connection with access to the website and/or with elements belonging to it. Coverflex and/or its administrators and collaborators cannot, in any case, be hold accountable for accidental or voluntary damages suffered by the users and provoked or not by third parties during the use of the services provided in this Site or in any other place in the Internet that may have had access through it. Coverflex and/or its administrators and employees are not hold accountable for any damage that may have been caused by the use of the service, including virus attacks.
- Liability. The user agrees using and accessing this Site according to the law and commits not to do anything that may damage, interfere, block the access, interrupt or impair the functionalities of the aforementioned by other users. The information presented in this Site was included in good faith and it serves exclusively as direct information for the user, the use being of its own responsibility. Coverflex, without prejudice to the compliance with the personal data protection, reserves the right to carry out changes and corrections, including to suspend, interrupt or terminate the Site when it deems so appropriate. Coverflex can carry out said actions without prior notice and for the period that it deems necessary, for any technical, or administrative reasons, force majeure, or other any other reason, and cannot be held responsible for doing so. Coverflex and/or its administrators and employees are not liable and cannot be held liable for:
a) Existing hyperlinks in their service for third party sites, these being provided solely for the convenience and accessibility of the user;
b) For the content of third parties sites, the access and viewing being of the total responsibility of the user.
c) For the privacy policies of third party sites, being that the eventually existing hyperlinks do not apply to the acceptance of the corresponding contents neither an association of its owners on Coverflex’s Part.
d) For any action or content transmitted by or between the user and any third party inside or outside the Site and in spite of the attention to the editorial content, it does not, or cannot exercise control over all the messages.
e) For the accuracy and exactitude of the data and content placed directly by the user and who holds the entirety of the liability.
The user commits:
a) Not to transmit to this Site any illicit, threatening, insulting, racist, discriminatory, accusatory, defamatory, offensive, obscene, scandalous or pornographic content, or any other content that may constitute or encourage conducts which incites violence and illicit acts, Coverflex reserves the right to delete any message with such content.
b) Not to conduct any operations that may impair the functioning of the client area or the access to an area/account and respective content without the respective authorization, testing, evaluation or break down of any vulnerability of the security installed, install or try to install virus or programs that may damage and/or contaminate it, cause or try to cause attacks of a denial of service nature or recommend third parties to do it.
c) Not to insert messages of a marketing nature (with the exception of the explicit authorized situations by Coverflex, in which the user commits to comply with the legislation in force, namely the Portuguese Code on Advertising (“Código da Publicidade”) or for its own promotion. It is strictly prohibited the use of the Site for illegal purpose or any other purposes that may be considered damaging to the Coverflex image.